Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 Family - Server Benchmarks
Intel® Xeon® processor E3 family
Small business servers based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family deliver outstanding performance at a great value, enabling small businesses to manage their IT investments smarter.
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5 6
1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark* and MobileMark*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
2. Relative performance for each benchmark is calculated by taking the actual benchmark result for the first platform tested and assigning it a value of 1.0 as a baseline. Relative performance for the remaining platforms tested was calculated by dividing the actual benchmark result for the baseline platform into each of the specific benchmark results of each of the other platforms and assigning them a relative performance number that correlates with the performance improvements reported.
3. SPECint*2000/SPECint*2006 and SPECfp*2000/SPECfp*2006 benchmark tests reflect the performance of the microprocessor, memory architecture, and compiler of a computer system on compute-intensive, 32-bit applications. SPEC benchmark tests results for Intel® microprocessors are determined using particular, well-configured systems. These results may or may not reflect the relative performance of Intel® microprocessors in systems with different hardware or software designs or configurations (including compilers). Buyers should consult other sources of information, including system benchmarks, to evaluate the performance of systems they are considering purchasing.
4. 64-bit Intel® Xeon® processors with Intel® EM64T require a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, OS, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel EM64T. Processor will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel EM64T-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel EM64T-enabled OS, BIOS, device drivers, and applications may not be available. Check with your vendor for more information.
5. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/eu/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
6. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party benchmarks or websites referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the referenced websites or others where similar performance benchmarks are reported and confirm whether the referenced benchmarks are accurate and reflect performance of systems available for purchase.