CPU2006: Intel® Xeon® Processor 3400 Series
Intel® Xeon® processor 3400 sequence
Intel® Xeon® processor 3400 series-based professional workstations deliver intelligent, high performance for engineers, animators, and analysts.
- Floating point rate throughput Windows performance on SPECfp*_rate_base2006 benchmark
- Integer rate throughput Windows performance on SPECint*_rate_base2006 benchmark
- Floating point speed Windows performance on SPECfp*_base2006 benchmark
- Integer speed Windows performance on SPECint*_base2006 benchmark
- Floating point rate throughput Linux performance on SPECfp*_rate_base2006 benchmark
- Integer rate throughput Linux performance on SPECint*_rate_base2006 benchmark
- Floating point speed Linux performance on SPECfp*_base2006 benchmark
- Integer speed Linux performance on SPECint*_base2006 benchmark
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html or call (U.S.) 1-800-628-8686 or 1-916-356-3104.
2. Relative performance for each benchmark is calculated by taking the actual benchmark result for the first platform tested and assigning it a value of 1.0 as a baseline. Relative performance for the remaining platforms tested was calculated by dividing the actual benchmark result for the baseline platform into each of the specific benchmark results of each of the other platforms and assigning them a relative performance number that correlates with the performance improvements reported.
3. SPEC*, SPECint*, SPECfp*, SPECjbb*, SPECiEnterprise*, SPECompM*, SPECompL*, and SPECiAppServer* are trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation. See www.spec.org for more information. TPC Benchmark* is a trademark of the Transaction Processing Council. See www.tpc.org for more information.
4. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires a computer system with a processor supporting Intel® HT Technology and an Intel® HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS, and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, see www.intel.com/products/ht/hyperthreading_more.htm.
5. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology requires a platform with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration. Check with your platform manufacturer on whether your system delivers Intel Turbo Boost Technology. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
6. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
7. Intel® products are not intended for use in medical, life-saving, life-sustaining, critical control, or safety systems, or in nuclear facility applications. All dates and products specified are for planning purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
8. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party benchmarks or websites referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the referenced websites or others where similar performance benchmarks are reported and confirm whether the referenced benchmarks are accurate and reflect performance of systems available for purchase.