Less clutter, more security
There’s power in a desktop PC. And with the latest innovations in design, performance, and security, Intel® architecture-based desktops for business deliver everything you need.
All-in-one PCs: Sleek, space-saving designs
Beautifully crafted all-in-one PCs powered by the latest Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors: Available in streamlined, clutter-free designs, perfect for compact spaces.1 With Windows* 8, more all-in-one PCs deliver powerful performance, embedded security, and remote manageability, all-in-one innovative, touch-capable device.2,3
Built-in security that’s built for business
Embedded security features, powered by new generation processors protect users from identity theft and ensure safe network access.4 Remotely track and manage thousands of devices to update, disable, lock, wipe, or restore using McAfee Total Protection for Data* and Intel® Active Management Technology.5,6
Touch-capable, enterprise compatible
All-in-one PCs running Windows 8 Pro are not only compatible with x86 applications, peripherals, and drivers for seamless system integration, they also feature innovative touch-capable technology that offers users a new and exciting way to work.
1. Intel® vPro™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
2. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
3. Desktop and Ultrabook™ claims based on lowest performance data number when comparing desktop and Ultrabook benchmarks. Configurations and performance tests as follows: (Ultrabook 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor (4T/2C, 3MB cache, up to 2.60GHz), On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (driver v. 126.96.36.19971); Resolution: 1920x1200; Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel 1600 11-11-11-28; SSD: Liteonit* LMT-128M6M 128GB; OS: Windows* 8 6.2 Build 9200; System Power Management Policy: Balance; Wireless: On and connected. Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8600 (2.40GHz, 2T/2C, 3M cache, 1066 MHz FSB), On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM; Graphics: Intel® GMA X4500HD Express Chipset (driver v. 188.8.131.525); Resolution: 1366x768; Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Micron* DDR3 1066 7-7-7-20; HDD: Hitachi* HTS543232L9A300 320GB 5400 rpm 16MB cache; OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1 Build 7601; System Power Management Policy: Windows Default; LCD Size: 15.5 in. (AIO 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4570S processor (up to 3.60GHz, 4T/4C, 6M cache) On Intel® Motherboard Model #DZ87KL-75K, BIOS: BLH6710H.86A.0313.0402.2053 (INF 184.108.40.2067); Memory: Micron* DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) 1600 MHZ; HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm; OS: Windows 8 RTM Build 9200; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4600; Driver: 220.127.116.1171; Old PC: Intel® Core™2 Duo E8400 processor (3.0GHz, 2C, 6M cache) On Intel® Motherboard Model #DG45ID; BIOS: IDG4510H.86A.0135.2011.0255.1107 9INF Intel® 18.104.22.1687); Memory: Kingston* DDR2 4GB (2x2GB) 800MHz; HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm; OS: Windows 7 SP1 RTM Build 7600; Graphics: Intel® G45 Express Chipset; Driver: 22.214.171.1249. Business productivity claims based on SYSmark* 2012 (find out more info at www.bapco.com), which is the mainstream office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, media creation, 3-D modeling, and web development benchmark tool used to characterize the performance of the business client. SYSmark 2012 features user-driven workloads and usage models developed by application experts. Multitasking claims based on PCMark* 7 (find out more at www.futuremark.com), a hardware performance benchmark for PCs running Microsoft Windows 7, and Windows 8 RTM - includes a collection of various single- and multi-threaded CPU, graphics, and HDD test sets with a focus on Windows application tests. Graphics Performance workload consists of 3DMark* Cloud Gate (find out more at www.futuremark.com) – an industry standard 3-D graphics performance benchmark. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
4. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Solid-State Drives may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details.
5. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, and firmware and software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and software vendor for more information.
6. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/vpro/index.htm.