Deep Packet Inspection on Intel® Architecture
High performance and scalability deliver a flexible, secure DPI experience
Intel® architecture is an ideal compute platform to meet the ever growing market requirements for deep packet inspection (DPI).
- Extreme flexibility and scalability—from Intel® Atom™ to Intel® Xeon® processors—lets your DPI investments span multiple products.
- Intel® multi-core processors with exceptional performance-per-watt run at line rate, accelerate pattern matching, and parse algorithms using an optimized instruction set.
- Large caches improve data locality—a key feature to increase performance.
- Virtualization supports workload consolidation while the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK) accelerates packet processing.
- Intel’s strong ecosystem supplies DPI solutions that keep up with the latest signatures for applications and security identification.
Next-generation Deep Packet Inspection software engine
Software development kit, containing software libraries and tools
High-performance DPI-enabled evaluation platform
HyperScan* is a regular expression (regex) pattern matching library.
VideosView More Videos
Regex* Pattern Matching with...
Demos high-speed pattern matching with Intel® Data Plane Development Kit and HyperScan*. (2:38)
Qosmos Solution Enhances Data...
Security software extracts metadata, classifies flows, and displays data in a compact format.
Testimonial: Enabling the...
Connecting the internet of things through the use of common Intel® Architecture
Enabling dynamic on-demand response, combining collaborative radio and cloud infrastructure.
EdgeCloud* Small Cell...
Distributing data to Intel® architecture-based intelligent small base stations speeds data...
4G Networks Improved through...
Tieto, Intel team up to create flexible and scalable technologies used in 4G integration...
Performance for Microcell...
Ubiquisys uses Intel® technology to provide compute power for microcell devices at the network...
Innovating the Cloud Radio...
Researchers discuss how mobile communications improve user experience. (v.1, April 2011) (3:00)
Intel® Media Processing...
Media processing architecture meets bandwidth demand with cost-effective, efficient solutions.
Centralized control of virtualized environments enables faster deployment of new services.
SDN and NFV Technology...
Network technology enables economical cloud services with a global view and centralized...
Network Providers Use...
To get performance and programmability, network service providers use RouterBricks.
Nonproprietary network solutions reduce costs and time to market of new services.
Intel® Data Plane Development...
Maximize packet throughput and workload performance while minimizing development time.
One Network Minute Video
Intel® Architecture creates a secure, intelligent network for people on connected systems.