4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors Up Gaming Innovation Ante: Brief
Upping the Ante for Gaming Innovation
The 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family is helping transform gaming, from slot machines to arcade games
• Gaming enthusiasts have increasingly high expectations when it comes to user interfaces.
• Gaming’s richer graphics content, including increased use of video, 3-D, and HD content, requires new levels of performance to meet the growing compute-intensive demands.
• The importance of cost, operational efficiency, and system reliability is leading to a heightened need for solutions that offer low-power and/or integration.
• Companies want to future-proof their large technology investments to secure long-term gains in security, efficiency, performance per watt, and integration.
• Data and transactional security are increasing concerns as devices and systems connect to networks and to each other and rapidly developing gaming models proliferate across multiple devices and multiplayer systems.
• The gaming industry is moving to network and server-based gaming and handheld wireless gaming, driving a need for secure, cost-effective solutions with the analytics capabilities to turn data into business value.
Read the full 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors Up Gaming Innovation Ante Solution Brief.