Intel® Atom™ Processor D400/D500 Series Datasheet, Vol. 1
The Intel® Atom™ Processor D400 and D500 Series processors are built on 45-nanometer Hi-K process technology. The processor is designed for a two-chip platform as opposed to the traditional three-chip platforms (processor, GMCH, and ICH). The two-chip platform consists of a processor and the chipset and enables higher performance, lo...wer cost, easier validation, and improved x-y footprint.
Note: Throughout this document, Intel® Atom™ Processor D400 and D500 Series is referred to as processor and Intel® NM10 Express Chipset is referred to as chipset.
Included in this family of processors is an integrated memory controller (IMC), integrated graphics processing unit (GPU), and integrated I/O (IIO) (such as DMI) on a single silicon die. This single die solution is known as a monolithic processor.
Intel® Atom™ Processor D400 and D500 Series Features
The following list provides some of the key features on this processor:
• On-die, primary 32-kB instructions cache and 24-kB write-back data cache
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology 2 threads per core
• On-die 2 x 512-kB, 8-way L2 cache for D510 dual-core processor, 1 x 512-kB, 8-way L2 cache for D410 single-core processor
• Support for IA 32-bit
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 and 3 (Intel® SSE2 and SSE3) and Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3) support
• Intel® 64 architecture
• Micro-FCBGA8 packaging technologies
• Thermal management support via Intel® Thermal Monitor 1 (TM1)
• Supports C0 and C1 states only
• Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
Read the full Intel® Atom™ Processor D400/D500 Series Datasheet, Vol. 1.