Ultrabook™ Enhances Small Business Performance
Ultra responsive. Ultra sleek. Ultrabook™ with Intel® Small Business Advantage.
Ultrabook™ with Intel® Small Business Advantage, built for businesses that have limited IT resources.
Powered by the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor with Intel® Small Business Advantage, you’ll get built-in IT support and security that continually monitors your security software, automatically backs up your company’s data, and manages routine maintenance tasks at a time that’s convenient for you and your employees.
The ultra-responsive, ultra-sleek Ultrabook™ is less than an inch thick, wakes up in a flash, and runs for hours—ideal for your mobile business workforce. Take an interactive 360-degree tour of a business Ultrabook to learn more.
Ultra versatile devices work best with Windows* 8
- Built-in IT Support1 with Intel® Small Business Advantage
- Touch technology in slim new devices powered by Intel.
- Get the best Windows 8* experience when you choose a device with Intel Inside®.
- Thin and light to go more places, easier
- Intel® Anti-Theft Technology2, lock down your device from anywhere
ASUS ZENBOOK* UX21A
Setting new standards in technology and fashion, the ZENBOOK Prime features finely-etched concentric circles that embody the infinite nature of Zen thinking, and the entire design has been optimized to offer a holistic approach towards combining beauty with speed, and balancing work with play.
ASUS ZENBOOK* UX31E
ASUS Super Hybrid Engine* II for 2-second resume and up to 2 weeks of standby time
Exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II with instant on enables 2-second resume of the notebook from sleep, with up to two weeks of standby time with open files and other pending data kept safe in memory. Plus, automatic data backup when the battery reaches 5% charge further helps secure your work.
Shop now >
Dell XPS* 12 Convertible Ultrabook™
Break the boundaries of work and play
Transform your XPS 12 Ultrabook™ to a tablet with a fluid flip-and-fold motion. Have the best of productivity and entertainment right at your fingertips. Whether you’re browsing your favorite blogs in tablet mode, or answering emails and preparing presentations in Ultrabook™ mode, XPS 12 is built around your life.
HP ENVY* Ultrabook™ 4
The Ultrabook™ that’s up for anything
Thin and light and ultra-responsive, the HP ENVY is the only large screen Ultrabook™ with Beats Audio*. With up to 8.2 hours of battery life and a soft-touch base that makes it easy to grab and go. HP ENVY. Up for anything.
Shop now >
Lenovo ThinkPad Twist* S230u
It Twists. It Bends. It Folds. It Spins.
Twist transforms into a laptop when you need to type, a tablet when you're on the go, and a stand when you want to share presentations. When you're ready to browse, bend it backward into a tent for a close-up view.
Shop now >
Lenovo ThinkPad* T430u
Part Mobility. Part Performance. All ThinkPad.
Combine the legendary productivity of the T Series with the thin and light agility of an Ultrabook™, and you get the T430u—enterprise-level performance in an incredibly mobile package, with a few powerful extras thrown in for good measure.
1. Requires an Intel® Small Business Advantage-enabled system and proper configuration. Availability of features will depend upon the setup and configuration by your PC manufacturer. Consult your system manufacturer for more details.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, and firmware and software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and software vendor for more information.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.