Global provider of passenger ramp and cargo-handling services implements effective disaster recovery solution. The virtual environment is around 60 per cent cheaper than purchasing physical servers.
Menzies Aviation wanted to protect its airline customers from operational disruption and raise efficiency by boosting the security and versatility of its IT infrastructure.
The firm deployed virtualized servers replicated across two datacenters at separate locations, with Dell ProSupport™ and Dell Online Self- Dispatch for additional peace of mind.
• Business continuity assured with mirrored, virtualized solution
• Around 97 per cent virtualization of operational systems for four-times faster deployment
• Virtual solution approximately 60 per cent cheaper than purchasing physical servers
• Disaster recovery theory turned into reality through switch-overs between datacenters
• Employee experience and customer impressions enhanced
• Investment protected with Dell ProSupport.